5720 ALUMINUM End Mill 1.250" Dia with 3 Flutes | 5672885
0 in stock
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for this product, the manufacturer is experiencing unexpected shipping delays beyond our control.
"The 5720 ALUMINUM INDEXABLE MILL became famous in my YouTube video, 'Pushing CNC Machining Past Failure'. We showed that it was possible to run this exact tool at 800 IPM on a 12K spindle!
You can rough with this tool and also make incredible finishes. It's an Absolute Beast and is our standard mill for plastics and aluminum."
- TITAN GILROYExtreme High-Speed Aluminum Machining
- Specially designed for machining pockets and profiles in aluminum and aluminum alloys
- Internal coolant enables better chip evacuation and higher feed rates
- Reinforced pockets for increased tool life and productivity
- Maximum stability in high-speed applications
- Tool Family: 5720VZD16
- Number of Flutes: 3
- Insert Compatibility: ZDET16M5 Series
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 1.250"
- Arbor Diameter: 1.250"
- Length of Cut: 0.630"
- Overall Length: 5.280"
- Maximum Ramp Angle: 11.5°
- Through Coolant: Yes
- Maximum RPM: 41,500
INSERTS SOLD SEPARATELY
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies