1/4" x 1" x 3" END MILL | ACADEMY TOOL KIT | 3870459
Regular price $55.32 Sale price $38.06
-18 in stock
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for this product, the manufacturer is experiencing unexpected shipping delays beyond our control.Stock Up on Your Favorite Mill Tooling!
- High-performance Solid Carbide End Mill
- Replacement End Mill for the BUILDING BLOCKS MILL Tool Kit
- Non-Ferrous Materials
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Coating: Uncoated
- Grade: K600
- Through Coolant: No
- Number of Flutes: 3
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 0.250"
- Arbor Diameter: 0.250"
- Overall Length: 3.000"
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 1.000"
- Corner Radius: Square End
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.