KENNAMETAL 1/2" SOLID CARBIDE DRILL | ACADEMY TOOL KIT | 4150319
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for this product, the manufacturer is experiencing unexpected shipping delays beyond our control.Stock Up on Your Favorite Mill Tooling!
- High-performance Solid Carbide Drill
- Reduced friction and heat with Marginless design
- TiN top layer serves as wear indicator
- Replacement GOdrill™ for the Building Blocks Tool Kit
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, High-Temp Alloys; Non-Ferrous Materials, Hardened Materials
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Coating: TiN
- Grade: KC7325
- Through Coolant: No
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Flute x Diameter Ratio: 3.5
- Drill Diameter: 0.500"
- Overall Length: 4.2126"
- Flute Length: 2.3622"
- Maximum Drill Depth: 1.6929"
- Drill Point Length: 0.0858"
- Adapter/Shank/Bore Diameter: 0.5512"
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Free shipping on orders of $250 or more applies to Haimer tooling, Kennametal tooling, Mitutoyo tooling, and TITANS of CNC merchandise only. Offer not valid on LNS or Schunk products.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies