KC522M Carbide Inserts (5-Pack) | General Duty in High-Temp Alloys CR 0.063" / 1.600mm | 6191559
- Productivity booster in all materials.
- Improved cost per edge.
- Primary:High-Temp Alloys,Stainless Steel,Steel
- Secondary:Hardened Materials,Cast Iron
- Cutting Edges per Insert: 4
- Tool Family:XEPT-16-D41
- [D] Insert Size (Inch):0.661"
- [D] Insert Size (Metric):16.800mm
- [L10] Edge Length (Inch):0.661"
- [L10] Edge Length (Metric):16.800mm
- [S] Insert Thickness (Inch):0.219"
- [S] Insert Thickness (Metric):5.560mm
- Corner Radius (Inch):0.063"
- Corner Radius (Metric):1.600mm
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Free shipping on orders of $250 or more applies to Haimer tooling, Kennametal tooling, Mitutoyo tooling, and TITANS of CNC merchandise only. Offer not valid on LNS or Schunk products.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies