Electronic Drop Indicator (0-2in range)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for this product, the manufacturer is experiencing unexpected shipping delays beyond our control.
- With the ABSOLUTE Linear Encoder technology, once the measurement reference point has been preset it will not be lost when the power is turned on.
- GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. If a judgment result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgment can be made at a glance.
- An analog bar indicator has been integrated to handle upper/lower limit approaching and zero approaching. It enhances the ease of operation in the same manner as a dial indicator. The display range of the analog bar can be changed.
- With SPC data output.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.001mm or .00005"/.0001"/.0005"/.001"/0.001mm/0.01mm
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Measuring force: 1.8N/2.3N* or less (*50mm range models)
- Power supply: 9V DC (via AC adaptor)
Mitutoyo's philosophy has been "to contribute to the wellbeing of society through precision measurement technologies." From developing optimum analysis environments, to process improvement for on-site applications of Mitutoyo equipment, and on to the realization of factories that do not sleep through the utilization of measurement data—the foundations of manufacturing run deep and the possibilities run deeper.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Depureco: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.