KENNAMETAL 5720 STELLRAM SHELL MILL | 2" x 3/4" x 0.630" | 5673799
"The KENNAMETAL STELLRAM 5720 SHELL MILL became famous in my YouTube video, 'Pushing CNC Machining Past Failure'. We showed that it was possible to run this exact tool at 800 IPM…on a 12K spindle!
You can rough with this tool and also make incredible finishes. It's an Absolute Beast and is our standard mill for plastics and aluminum."
- TITAN GILROYExtreme High-Speed Aluminum Machining
- Specially designed for machining pockets and profiles in aluminum and aluminum alloys
- Internal coolant enables better chip evacuation and higher feed rates
- Reinforced pockets for increased tool life and productivity
- Maximum stability in high-speed applications
- Non-Ferrous Materials, Cast Iron
- Series: 5720VZ16
- Number of Flutes: 3
- Insert* Compatibility: ZDET16M5 Series
- Adapter Style: A-Socket Head Cap Screw
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 2.000"
- Shank: 0.750"
- Length of Cut: 0.630"
- Overall Length: 1.575"
- Maximum Ramp Angle: 7.8°
- Through Coolant: Yes
- Maximum RPM: 30,000
*INSERTS SOLD SEPARATELY
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies