KOR-6 | 3/4" x 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 7" | 6 FLUTE SOLID CARBIDE ENDMILL | 6767710
- Excellent in high-temperature alloys
- Front end geometries for maximum tool life in helical and ramping operations
- Dynamic rougher for titanium
- With chip splitters for optimized chip management
- SAFE-λOCK® shank prevents endmill pullout
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, High-Temp Alloys, Hardened Materials
- Grade: KCSM15
- Coating: AlTiN
- Adapter Style: SAFE-λOCK®
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 0.750"
- Shank: 0.750"
- Length of Cut: 3.750"
- Overall Length: 7.000"
- Corner Radius: 0.060"
- Helix Angle: 38°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies