HYDROFORCE CV40 | Ø1 1/4" x 4" HYDRAULIC CHUCK | 5647194
The universal HydroForce™ hydraulic chuck was designed for milling, drilling, and reaming applications. A special drive feature in the reducer sleeve and tool shank grooves prevent the end mill from spinning and pulling out of the sleeve during extreme machining conditions.Highest Clamping Force in the Industry
- Up to 50% longer tool life and improved workpiece surface quality
- No overtorque or torque wrench required
- Reduced toolholder inventory
- Reducer sleeves sold separately (see below)
- Adapter Type: Taper Shank
- System Size: CV40
- Shank Diameter: 1.250"
- Gage Length: 4.000"
- Clamping Length: 2.012"
- Overall Length: 6.687"
- Through Coolant: Yes
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies