HARVI III (TAPER BALL NOSE) | 7/16" x 5/8" x 1 3/16" x 5" | 6 FLUTE SOLID CARBIDE ENDMILL | 5970232
The HARVI III taper ball nose was designed for 5-axis machining of tough materials. Increase your output and solve capacity issues by significantly reducing your machine time!Absolute Beast in Titanium
- Designed for highly productive 3D roughing and finishing operations
- Center cutting for expanded ramping capabilities
- Optimized geometry for titanium machining
- Unequal flute spacing minimizes chatter for smoother machining
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, High-Temp Alloys, Hardened Materials
- Grade: KCPM15
- Coating: AlTiN
- Series: UJBE
- Number of Flutes: 6
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 0.4375"
- Shank: 0.625"
- Length of Cut: 1.1875"
- Maximum Depth: 1.1875"
- Overall Length: 5.000"
- Corner Style: Ball Nose
- Lead Angle (ANSI): 4°
- Helix Angle: 38°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Free shipping on orders of $250 or more applies to Haimer tooling, Kennametal tooling, Mitutoyo tooling, and TITANS of CNC merchandise only. Offer not valid on LNS or Schunk products.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies