HARVI III (BALL NOSE) | 5/8" x 5/8" x 3/4" x 6" | SOLID CARBIDE NECKED ENDMILL 6 FLUTE | 5607302
Regular price $678.86 Sale price $365.95
0 in stock
The HARVI III system was designed for high-performance profiling, semi-finishing, and finishing. Truly next level metal removal rates that increase your productivity!Absolute Beast in Titanium
- Designed for highly productive 3D roughing and finishing operations
- Center cutting for expanded ramping capabilities
- Optimized geometry for titanium machining
- Unequal flute spacing minimizes chatter for smoother machining
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, High-Temp Alloys, Hardened Materials
- Grade: KCPM15
- Coating: AlTiN
- Series: UJBE
- Number of Flutes: 6
- Feature: Eccentric Relief Grind and Neck
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 0.625"
- Shank: 0.625"
- Length of Cut: 0.750"
- Maximum Depth: 2.250"
- Overall Length: 6.000"
- Corner Style: Ball Nose
- Helix Angle: 38°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies