HARVI I TE | 5/8" x 5/8" x 2 1/4" x 5" | SOLID CARBIDE ENDMILL | 6676440
0 in stock
"The HARVI I TE is my go-to standard for roughing all hard materials, including titanium and high-temp alloys. It's capable of ramping at 45° and is an Absolute Beast when it comes to full slotting and pocketing."
- TITAN GILROYMaximum metal removal in Stainless Steel & High-Temperature Alloys
- Increased tool stability (proprietary core design)
- Reduced vibration and friction
- Innovative chip gashes in the flute that reduce cutting forces and support efficient chip evacuation
- Twisted cutting edge increases corner stability
- High-performer in steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and high-temperature alloys
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Hardened Materials
- Grade: KCPM15
- Coating: AlTiN
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 0.625"
- Shank: 0.625"
- Length of Cut: 2.250"
- Overall Length: 5.000"
- Corner Radius: 0.060"
- Helix Angle: 36°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Depureco: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.