HARVI I TE (BALL NOSE) | 1/2" x 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 4" | 4 FLUTE SOLID CARBIDE ENDMILL | 6767752
- Designed for highly productive 3D roughing and finishing operations
- Delivers lower machining cost through maximum metal removal in a broad range of materials
- Rippled relief enables higher feeds and speeds and increased depth of cut
- Eccentric faceted relief provides exceptional strength, accuracy, and low cutting forces for a truly versatile end mill
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Hardened Materials, High-Temp Alloys
- Grade: KCPM15
- Coating: AlTiN
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Effective Cutting Diameter: 0.500"
- Shank: 0.500"
- Length of Cut: 1.750"
- Overall Length: 4.000"
- Corner Style: Ball Nose
- Helix Angle: 36°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies