3D Sensor New Generation - Metric
Regular price $461.95
- Compact and easy to grip casing, no restriction to working area
- Precise display of spindle position with large 1/100 mm dial gauge (2 hands)
- Utmost precision of 0.01 mm
- Marked overrun distance (safety distance)
- IP 67 waterproof
- Aligning machine spindles to work piece edges and reference edges (X-, Y-, Z-axis)
- Set zeros
- Centre borings and shafts
- Measuring lengths and depths
- Checking straightness and levelness of surfaces
- Aligning work pieces and vices
- Accuracy: 0.0100 mm
- Point Diameter: 4.00 mm
- Shank Size: 12 mm
HAIMER is a family run, medium size company located in Igenhausen, Bavaria near Augsburg, Germany. We design, produce and sell innovative, high precision products for metal cutting as well as for other branches including automotive, aerospace, energy, rail and general machining. In addition to our large offering of tool holders in all popular interfaces and lengths, including our shrinking and balancing machines, as well as our 3-D Sensors, solid carbide cutting tools, our product offering now also includes tool presetting machines.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies