Beyond Evolution 2 x 32mm Double Ended Cut-Off Blade with 6° Lead Angle Carbide Inserts | 6960324
- For deep groove and cut-off applications.
- Universal pocket for holding all insert geometries.
- Assembly wrench supplied with blade.
- O.D. Deep Grooving
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Non-Ferrous Materials, High-Temp Alloys, Hardened Materials
- Through Coolant: No
- Blade Width (Metric): 2.000mm
- Blade Width (Inch): 0.079"
- Cutting Height (Metric): 25.050mm
- Cutting Height (Inch): 1.260"
- Overall Length (Metric): 150.350mm
- Overall Length (Inch): 5.919"
- SAP Material Number: 5533151
- Quantity: 10
- Insert Style: EC-U
- Grade: KCU25
- Cutting Width (Metric): 2.000mm
- Cutting Width (Inch): 0.079"
- Overall Length (Metric): 8.970mm
- Overall Length (Inch): 0.353"
- Corner Radius (Metric): 0.203mm
- Corner Radius (Inch): 0.008"
- Insert Lead Angle: 6°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Free shipping on orders of $250 or more applies to Haimer tooling, Kennametal tooling, Mitutoyo tooling, and TITANS of CNC merchandise only. Offer not valid on LNS or Schunk products.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies