Absolute Digimatic Bore Gage
- Interchangeable anvil is attached to a micrometer head for accurate dimensional setting
- Wide measuring range with sub-anvils
- Carbide ball contact point for durability
- Extension rods (optional) can be attached for measuring deep holes
- Optional Setting Rings offer the best method of zero-setting Bore Gages
- Dust/Water protection level: Conforming to IP53
- Accuracy: Wide Range: 0.003mm/.00012”
- Narrow Range:0.002mm/.00008” Resolution:.00005"/0.001mm
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.)(938882)
- Battery life: Approx.9 months for normal use
- Origin-set, Zero-Setting, Presetting, Power on/off, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm type only),
- Data output, GO/±NG tolerance judgment
- Alarm: Low battery voltage, scale contamination, over-flow error, tolerance limit setting error
Mitutoyo's philosophy has been "to contribute to the wellbeing of society through precision measurement technologies." From developing optimum analysis environments, to process improvement for on-site applications of Mitutoyo equipment, and on to the realization of factories that do not sleep through the utilization of measurement data—the foundations of manufacturing run deep and the possibilities run deeper.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies