VNX2-OD-ROUGH 20" X 1" X 8" | Grain VNX2 Superabrasive
GRIND IT OUT WITH TYROLIT TOOLING!!Product Details
- The VNX2 is a unique superabrasive for grinding ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Universal solution to machine carbide, high speed steel, and exotic materials
- Outperforms conventional wheels in stock removal rate, lifetime, and versatility
- Unit of Tool: Inch
- Application: Superabrasive
- Shape: Type 1A1RS
- Grain Type: VNX2
- OD (Major): 20"
- Thickness: 1"
- Hole/Arbor: 8"
Country of Origin: United States of America.
Since 1919, Tyrolit's innovative tools have made an important contribution to the technological development in many industries. TYROLIT offers tailored grinding solutions for various applications, as well as a comprehensive assortment of standard tools for customers all over the world.
With roots in the heart of the Austrian Alps, TYROLIT combines the strengths of family values with a global vision and over 100 years of individual corporate and technological experience.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Depureco: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.