STARTEC-XP-P+ 125mm X 13mm X 31.75mm | Grain DC54 for Flute Grinding
Regular price $719.53 Sale price $611.60
GRIND IT OUT WITH TYROLIT TOOLING!!Product Details
- The STARTEC XP-P+ redefines high-performance diamond grinding for clearing carbide
- Innovative bond structure significantly reduce grinding forces and increase profile retention
- For flute grinding of tungsten carbide cutting tools
- Unit of Tool: Metric
- Application: Flute Grinding
- Shape: Type 1V1
- Grain Type: DC54
- OD (Major): 125mm (4.921")
- Thickness: 13mm
- Hole/Arbor: 31.75mm
Country of Origin: Austria.
Since 1919, Tyrolit's innovative tools have made an important contribution to the technological development in many industries. TYROLIT offers tailored grinding solutions for various applications, as well as a comprehensive assortment of standard tools for customers all over the world.
With roots in the heart of the Austrian Alps, TYROLIT combines the strengths of family values with a global vision and over 100 years of individual corporate and technological experience.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.