GRIND IT OUT WITH TYROLIT TOOLING!!
- The STARTEC XP-P+ redefines high-performance diamond grinding for clearing carbide
- Innovative bond structure significantly reduce grinding forces and increase profile retention
- For flute grinding of tungsten carbide cutting tools
- Unit of Tool: Metric
- Application: Flute Grinding
- Shape: Type 1A1
- Grain Type: DC54
- OD (Major): 125mm (4.921")
- Thickness: 16mm
- Hole/Arbor: 31.75mm
Country of Origin: United States of America.
Since 1919, Tyrolit's innovative tools have made an important contribution to the technological development in many industries. TYROLIT offers tailored grinding solutions for various applications, as well as a comprehensive assortment of standard tools for customers all over the world.
With roots in the heart of the Austrian Alps, TYROLIT combines the strengths of family values with a global vision and over 100 years of individual corporate and technological experience.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES