STARTEC-XP-P 100mm X 35mm X 31.75mm | Grain D64 for Carbide
Regular price $306.02 Sale price $260.12
GRIND IT OUT WITH TYROLIT TOOLING!!Product Details
- The STARTEC XP-P sets the standard for high-performance diamond grinding for clearing carbide
- Innovative bond structure significantly reduce grinding forces and increase profile retention
- For grinding tungsten carbide cutting tools
- Unit of Tool: Metric
- Application: Carbide
- Shape: Type 11V10
- Grain Type: D64
- OD (Major): 100mm (3.937")
- Thickness: 35mm
- Hole/Arbor: 31.75mm
Country of Origin: Austria.
- Free shipping on orders of $250 or more applies to Haimer tooling, Kennametal tooling, Mitutoyo tooling, and TITANS of CNC merchandise only. Offer not valid on AMROK, LNS, Mitee-Bite, Schunk, or Tyrolit products.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies