GRIND IT OUT WITH TYROLIT TOOLING!!
- The STARTEC PG-1 is made for roughing and finishing wheels for grinding tungsten carbide tool blanks
- High-strength metal bonds for cost-effective and reliable process control
- Vitrified for long-life, stock fluctuations, and maximum surface quality
- Unit of Tool: Metric
- Application: Carbide
- Shape: Type 14A
- Grain Type: D39C
- OD (Major): 400mm (15.748")
- Thickness: 25mm
- Hole/Arbor: 127mm
Country of Origin: Austria.
Since 1919, Tyrolit's innovative tools have made an important contribution to the technological development in many industries. TYROLIT offers tailored grinding solutions for various applications, as well as a comprehensive assortment of standard tools for customers all over the world.
With roots in the heart of the Austrian Alps, TYROLIT combines the strengths of family values with a global vision and over 100 years of individual corporate and technological experience.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES