Electronic Drop Indicator (0-2in range)
- With the ABSOLUTE Linear Encoder technology, once the measurement reference point has been preset it will not be lost when the power is turned on.
- GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. If a judgment result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgment can be made at a glance.
- An analog bar indicator has been integrated to handle upper/lower limit approaching and zero approaching. It enhances the ease of operation in the same manner as a dial indicator. The display range of the analog bar can be changed.
- With SPC data output.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.001mm or .00005”/.0001”/.0005”/.001”/0.001mm/0.01mm
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Measuring force: 1.8N/2.3N* or less (*50mm range models)
- Power supply: 9V DC (via AC adaptor)
Mitutoyo's philosophy has been "to contribute to the wellbeing of society through precision measurement technologies." From developing optimum analysis environments, to process improvement for on-site applications of Mitutoyo equipment, and on to the realization of factories that do not sleep through the utilization of measurement data—the foundations of manufacturing run deep and the possibilities run deeper.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies