Digimatic Inside Micrometer (Extension Rods 8-40")
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for this product, the manufacturer is experiencing unexpected shipping delays beyond our control.
- Wide range of ID measurements by combining extension rods (pipes) and anvils with the micrometer head
- The 339 series uses highly-durable extension pipes
- Carbide-tipped measuring faces
- Accuracy: ±(3+n+L/50)µm*,n=Number of rod, L=Maximum measuring length (mm), Fraction rounded up, Excluding quantizing error (337 series)
- Resolution: 0.001mm or .0001"/0.001mm
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pcs.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 8 months under normal use
Mitutoyo's philosophy has been "to contribute to the wellbeing of society through precision measurement technologies." From developing optimum analysis environments, to process improvement for on-site applications of Mitutoyo equipment, and on to the realization of factories that do not sleep through the utilization of measurement data—the foundations of manufacturing run deep and the possibilities run deeper.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Depureco: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.