Dial Indicator (0-1in Range)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for this product, the manufacturer is experiencing unexpected shipping delays beyond our control.
- The revolutionary stem-bush design for trouble free stem clamping and longer clamping range
- No through screw-hole on the frame for high dust-resistance
- Greater rigidity in the bearing plate for reducing the tracing error (20% and 4-scrw mounting for increasing impact resistance)
- Graduation: 0.001"
- Range: 0.1"
- Dial Diameter: 2.244"
- Accuracy: 0.002"
- Range Per Revolution: 1"/0.1"
- Revolution Counter: Yes
- Stem Dial: 3/8"
- UNF: 4-48
- Measuring Force: 1.8
Mitutoyo's philosophy has been "to contribute to the wellbeing of society through precision measurement technologies." From developing optimum analysis environments, to process improvement for on-site applications of Mitutoyo equipment, and on to the realization of factories that do not sleep through the utilization of measurement data—the foundations of manufacturing run deep and the possibilities run deeper.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Depureco: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.