Universal 3D Sensor - Inch
Regular price $538.00 Sale price $507.50
- Very precise and versatile measuring instrument for milling and EDM machines
- 3D-Sensor is quick and easy, reducing the extra time needed with most edge-finders, increasing the productivity and accuracy of the operator
- Allows for the edge to be found on the first attempt
- Accuracy that enables you to inspect your parts right on the machine
- Sensor is waterproof according to IP 67
- Includes short probe tip
- Shank Type: Straight
- Shank Diameter: 0.750 in
- Accuracy: 0.0004 in
- Point Diameter: 0.4 in
HAIMER is a family run, medium size company located in Igenhausen, Bavaria near Augsburg, Germany. We design, produce and sell innovative, high precision products for metal cutting as well as for other branches including automotive, aerospace, energy, rail and general machining. In addition to our large offering of tool holders in all popular interfaces and lengths, including our shrinking and balancing machines, as well as our 3-D Sensors, solid carbide cutting tools, our product offering now also includes tool presetting machines.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday and in the order they are received.
- Orders received after 5:00PM CST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times vary by Brand.
- AMROK: 2-3 weeks
- Depureco: 2-3 weeks
- Kennametal: 1-3 days
- Haimer: 3-5 days
- LNS: 3-5 days
- Mitee-Bite: 3-5 days
- Mitutoyo: 7-14 days
- Schunk: 3-5 days
- Tyrolit: 6-8 days
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Orders placed outside of the United States may be subject to import and/or brokerage fees upon receipt of package. Check with your Package Carrier and Government for more information.
- Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the supply chain, there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please review our RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies page for more information.