3D Sensor New Generation with integrated taper HSK A50 - Metric
Regular price $645.95
- With integrated short adapter in version SK30, BT30, HSK-25/32/40/50/63
- Utmost precision of 0.01 mm
- Short and long probe tips available, no tool change necessary
- No re-calibration of the sensor is needed
- Enhanced overrun distance
- IP 67 waterproof
- For small Milling and EDM machines (isolated probe)
- For workpiece-reset and length measuring
- Any direction approach (X-, Y-, Z-axis)
- Shank Type: HSK-A50
- Accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Point Diameter: 4 m
HAIMER is a family run, medium size company located in Igenhausen, Bavaria near Augsburg, Germany. We design, produce and sell innovative, high precision products for metal cutting as well as for other branches including automotive, aerospace, energy, rail and general machining. In addition to our large offering of tool holders in all popular interfaces and lengths, including our shrinking and balancing machines, as well as our 3-D Sensors, solid carbide cutting tools, our product offering now also includes tool presetting machines.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies