KENNAMETAL 0.2283" SOLID CARBIDE DRILL | ACADEMY TOOL KIT | 4150223
- Solid Carbide drilling for diameter 1-20mm (0.0394"-0.7874") for 3-8 x D drilling capability
- Reduced friction and heat with Marginless design
- Through-coolant available down to 1mm (0.0394")
- TiN top layer serves as wear indicator
- Replacement GOdrill for the Building Blocks Tool Kit
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, High-Temp Alloys; Non-Ferrous Materials, Hardened Materials
- Adapter Style: Straight-Cylindrical
- Coating: TiN
- Grade: KC7325
- Through Coolant: No
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Flute x Diameter Ratio: 3
- Flute Length (Inch): 1.1024"
- Flute Length (Metric): 28.000mm
- Overall Length (Inch): 2.5984"
- Overall Length (Metric): 66.000mm
- Shank Diameter (Inch): 0.2362"
- Shank Diameter (Metric): 6.000mm
- Shank Length (Inch): 1.4173"
- Shank Length (Metric): 36.000mm
- Maximum Drill Depth (Inch): 0.7874"
- Maximum Drill Depth (Metric): 20.000mm
- Drill Point Length (Inch): 0.0382"
- Drill Point Length (Metric): 0.970mm
- Drill Point Angle): 140°
Country of Origin is subject to change.
Safety data sheets upon request.
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
- Orders are sent via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Due to the global Pandemic and its effects on the procurement supply chain there may be unforeseen delays in some shipments.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing tracking information.
RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
- Please see our detailed information related to this topic at RETURN / REFUND / EXCHANGE Policies